50 g Best For: Dry, Dehydrated and Mature Skin Scent: Blue Tansy & Damask Rose Texture: Ultra-Rich
The lushest ingredients from nature and science fill this balm with nutrition. Passionfruit, Prickly Pear, Plum and Marula infuse your skin with delectable moisture. Palmitoyl Isoleucine is a peptide that visibly plumps and adds volume to lips, cheeks and fine lines. This unique lipoamino acid targets volume cells (adipocyte) & firming cells (fibroblast) for a smoother skin appearance. We filled this little jar with the most exotic floral extracts from across the globe; Hibiscus, Butterfly Pea Flower, Damask Rose, Blue Tansy, and Chamomile, to reduce the appearance of redness and smooth the skin's surface. Ceramides, Cholesterol and Bisabolol soothe the areas of your skin that need the most protection. Bloom is the ultimate lip conditioner, eye balm, massage balm and sleeping mask for the driest skin.
Bloom visibly smooths the appearance of skin over time in five ways.
1. Palmitoyl Isoleucine works under the surface to lift vital proteins giving the skin a plumper appearance. This peptide has earned the nickname "natural filler" due to its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and plump lips and skin. (Results can be seen in 8-12 weeks).
2. Ceramides, Cholesterol and Amino Acids support your skin's natural barrier. Our skin maturing, living in dry climates and the overuse of cleansers can all contribute to a weakened skin barrier which can cause a rough skin texture. These skin replenishing ingredients help smooth the surface of the skin and aid in long-term moisture retention. (Results can be seen in 2-4 Weeks).
3. Hibiscus AHA's and Acai Fruit gently resurface skin. AHA's work on the uppermost layers of the skin loosening the bonds between dead skin cells. Overtime, you will see smoother texture, greater radiance and skin that appears firmer. (Results can be seen in 1-2 Weeks).
4. Bisabolol, Blue Tansy, Butterfly Pea Flower, Chamomile and Damask Rose soothe skin and reduce the appearance of redness. Regular use can encourage a more even complexion. (Results can be seen in one week).
5. Botanical Oils of Passionfruit, Prickly Pear, Plum, Marula and Rice Bran are antioxidant rich emollients to instantly smooth and soften the surface of skin. We chose a blend of luxury oils with low comedogenic potential (unlikely to clog pores) paired with slow absorption rates. This means Bloom will absorb slowly giving you time for a luxurious facial massage and providing over-night protection while still letting your skin breathe. (Results can be seen right away).
How To Use: To plump and firm the appearance of skin and lips, smooth a small amount over areas that need a little extra love. When used on wet skin or blended with a few drops of water in your palm before applying, you will see Bloom transform from a balm to a rich cream.
Bloom is a multi-purpose balm. It creates an opulent ritual as a rich night cream, sleeping mask, lip conditioner, eye balm and luxury facial massage balm.
Bloom can be used on its own as a rich moisturizer, or as a last step in your routine to seal in hydrating serums and moisturizers.
Ingredients: Passiflora Incarnata (Passionfruit) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil*, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Kernel Oil*, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax (Cera Bellina), Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil*, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil*, Palmitoyl Isoleucine (Plumping Peptide), Glycerine (Vegetable)*, Glycosphingolipids (Rice Derived Ceramides), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*, Cholesterol, Clitoria Ternatea (Butterfly Pea Flower) Powder*, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil*, Bisabolol, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract*, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract.
*Organic, Wild Harvested or Pesticide Free.
*Because Bloom contains only natural ingredients, the colour can vary from batch to batch, depending on the shade of the current crop in ingredients (violet, dusky rose, lavender, magenta, or plum!) The colour can also fade over time, especially if Bloom is stored in direct light, or warm conditions. To preserve the beautiful hue, store in a cool, dark place. We like to keep it in the box it comes in! If the colour fades overtime, it does not affect the quality of the product and it will still work just as well.*